Thursday, February 18, 2010

No more narcotics

A wonderful morning, arising with no narcotic hangover; what a blessing to have a clear mind again.
Drugs are wonderful when you need them but I'm thankful to be back down to the over the counter pain medications.

I'm getting stronger each day and the pain is tolerable compared to what it was before surgery. This morning I even made my own breakfast and found that I wasn't quite as ready for that task energy wise---but at least I tried ")

Making breakfast and taking a shower have emptied my energy tank so the rest of the day will be spent on the couch enjoying the Olympics, my puppies, and wonderful sleep.

To find balance and a clear perspective, spend some time alone each day. Get away from your regular busyness and use this quiet time to be alone with God, meditating on His truth and love.
anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment