Friday, February 5, 2010

Just got "the phone call"; surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, February 9th, 10:30am. at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue. We'll be catching the 7am ferry for an 8am check-in.
Depending on how well things go, I could be there for one to three days.

I'm excited, nervous, scared, and happy all at the same time; it's the human emotion roller coaster syndrome. I'm actually very ready for this; I've had a good week preparing myself physically, emotionally, and spiritually; thanks to those of you (you know who you are :) ) for helping me with this preparation. I have truly been blessed with a wonderful support team and with wonderful caring friends. My journey would have been much more difficult without you. Many thanks to all.

As we enter more and more deeply
into this experience of being humbled and
exalted, our knowledge of God increases,
and with it our peace, our strength
and our joy.
J.I. Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment