Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kansky's Kollection Kreated

A dear friend suggested I set up a blog so friends and family could come along on my next surgical journey; I considered the suggestion a logical one that would be both therapeutic for me as I recover and informative for you.

As many of you know, I've had two years of trying to recover from an accident that caused two discs in my neck to rupture. After two surgeries I continue to struggle with pain and nerve damage in my right arm that is causing lose of function in my hand---something that needs to be addressed to prevent permanent damage.

After many tests and several opinions from doctors in the US and Germany and God closing and opening doors; making clear the path I should take, I will be undergoing another cervical surgery within the next two weeks.

The journey begins tomorrow, January 29th, as I begin with a myelogram and ct scan that will be used as a map for the doc's during surgery. (technology is so amazing these days :) )

My prayer is for supernatural wisdom, clarity, steady hands for the doc's; protection and peace for my husband and I and that glory will be given to God through this process.

We are thankful for your prayers and for a God who loves us beyond measure.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you while you keep silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment